Monday, January 05, 2009

Travolta kisses Jett goodbye

No, wait that's not Jett. I mean, sure, he's getting ON a jet, but that's not his son Jett, that's Jett's nanny, Jeff. That's right, his son, now dead, was 16, had a full time nanny, who is a professional photographer, and has no experience taking care of children. Especially children who are famously NOT autistic but are allergic to carpet cleaner or something. And wait, get this, they also have a second nanny, a woman, Mrs. Jeff, also a photographer with no experience with children, for their eight year old daughter Ella Bleu. Named after the cheese. So, a nanny for me, a nanny for you. Is it me, or is this family really fucking loony, even for Hollywood. And am I remembering this right--don't they live with a plane in their house or something? I'm sure I saw a picture of that once, in Archifucking Digest. Do you think there might be some connection between this extreme fucking weirdness and the fact that their weird fucking cult religion does not allow people to be fucking homo, and that everybody in this little group, including both nannies, are in said fruitcake cult? And also the religion doesn't admit that things like autism exist, and won't let, for instance, parents get medication for a kid who might be autistic which Jett was said to be by everybody except Scientologists. I don't know about you but I ALWAYS kiss the male photographer nanny of my non autistic 16 year old son who I named after my fucking plane on the lips. In the same way I never notice my wife kissing our daughter's nanny on the lips whenever I see them together in bed. I'm just used to it, you know? Because that's the fucking kind of family we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter