Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh my fucking fucking christ

We are totally absofuckinglutely fucked. What was Walnuts smoking? Did he even meet this bitch before they dragged her out of the fucking igloo to run for Vice? Fuck. And did you catch that interview with Couric? She couldn't put three words together in a fucking row. She called fucking Henry Kissinger naive. He's about as naive as a nuclear submarine. Kissinger's farts are more articulate than she is. Okay, she's a pretty good liar, I'll give you that, but that's not the ENTIRE job. Most of it, yes, but not the whole thing. Occasionally you have to actually make a LITTLE sense. Christ on a fucking stick. Jesus in the oven. She even makes Lieberman look good. Fuck, she makes Huckabee look like a fucking statesman. Shit shit shit. This twee fucking little cunt is NOT getting my job. I am stopping this, right here, right now. Read my blubbery fucking lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter